Windows Phone Notifications + v5.5 – Android (APK File)
- Windows Phone Notifications displays Windows Phone styled non intrusive notification banners for any app on your device.
- You can swipe the notification to the right to dismiss it, to the left to dismiss all notifications, or click it to launch it.
How To Use It :
- Click on the notification to launch it.
- Swipe it to the right to dismiss it.
- Swipe to the left to clear all upcoming notifications from the same app, contact.
- Note that dismissing the notification wont remove it from the status bar the Android OS does not currently allow to manually remove 3rd party apps notifications from the status bar.
Plus Features :
- You can set individual parameters for each app.
- You can choose the color for the notification.
- You can choose the text color for the notification.
- You can choose the action when you do a left or right swipe on the banner.
- You can disable clicks.
- You can hide the icon.
- You can set custom vibration patterns.
- You can display a shadow below or above the banner.
- You can set quiet hours.
- You can use reminders.
- You can use privacy options.
What's In This Version : (Updated : Jun 11, 2013)
- Updated with wp8 accents.
- Banners are now grouped, display and count will now be updated when receiving a similar notification, timeout will be extended.
- Now when actions are available, long click the banner to display a detailled view.
- Removed the scrolling text feature as it interferes with swiping and does not fit with android standards.
- Added hebrew translation by elyashiv sabach.
- Added portuguese translation by doublecaffe.
- Added brazilian portuguese translation by marciozomb13.
Required Android O/S : 2.1+
DeadTimeX 12 Jun, 2013
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com