MailDroid is an ad-supported Webdav/POP3/IMAP Idle Push email client written from the ground up and and not based on the stock Android email client.
MailDroid has all the features you could want from a mobile email client and it continues to be built around user feedback. With the ability for IMAP users to sync draft mails, sent mail, deleted mail based on when they are on wifi or mobile as well as pop3 preload capability, MailDroid was built with mobile data in mind from the start. There are many other features, see below:
Permissions needed for Ads
1. Complete email re-write and not based at all on the standard Android mail client
2. IMAP Idle Push for all IMAP email servers
3. Save/Download Attachments from email to SD card using ES Explorer, Astro, or any other file explorer. You can also use the built in File Manager.
4. Settings Support for signature, font size, ring tone, led color, icon selection etc.
5. Custom Mail Rules (like outlook and thunderbird)
6. Spell Check
7. Search your mail online (for IMAP only) or offline for both IMAP and POP
8. Password Protection
9. Microsoft Exchange 2003,2007,2010, Office 365
10. Full WYSIWYG editor
11. Split screen for tablets
12. Calendar integration using ICS attachment for IMAP and POP (exchange 2007/2010 support is coming)
13. Cloud storage integration (dropbox, box.net, google drive)
14. Customize your inbox styles to your preference
15. Spam Filter Plugin
16. Email Conversation Threaded Mode
17. Mobile View options
18. Different notification styles and icons
19. Identities or Aliases
20. Backup SMTP Provider capability
21. Much more….
PLEASE NOTE THAT ACTIVESYNC IS NOT SUPPORTED AT THIS TIME!
PLEASE NOTE THAT SPAM SUBSCRIPTIONS DO NOT CARRY OVER TO THE PRO VERSION.
Please email support if you have any questions or see any issues.Screenshots of MailDroid – Email Application 3.08 Android app
- Sent mail is part of the conversation
- Delivery receipt added for IMAP
- Fixed some deadlocks
- Fixed an issue with 1mb attachment limit for EWS
- Added a workaround for a GoDaddy bug
- Updated EWS code for Exchange
- Some performance enhancements
- Number of bug fixes with exchange and across app in general
jasonalvin38 17 Jun, 2013
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com