SuperSU 1.33 Apk Download
SuperSU 1.33 Apk Download
Current Version: 1.33
Needs Android: 2.1 as well as up
NOTE: If you lose the application icon following update, reboot!
- Fixed various issues once accessibility options tend to be enabled
- Fixed NPE in log screen
- Updated language data
- Fixed bug in detection of ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission
- Updated language files
SuperSU is actually their Superuser access administration tool of the future
!!! SuperSU needs a rooted unit !!!
SuperSU allows for the advanced management concerning Superuser access liberties for all of the apps on your unit that need root. SuperSU is built from ground up to counter many issues with another Superuser access management equipment.
Functions consist of:
- Superuser access prompt
- Superuser access logging
- Superuser access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Deep process detection (no additional unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no additional segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn't properly booted
- Works with non-standard shell areas
- Constantly operates inside ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
- Convert in order to /program application
- Finish unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
- Theme selectable off 4 choices
- Launch off dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or perhaps *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Not almost all phones bring each codes. Upon many phones one have to use one *# rather than double *#*#
The professional version additionally offers:
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/production/mistake)
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app consumer override
- Give/deny root in order to a app for the put amount concerning time
- PIN security
- Per-application PIN protection
- Change auto-deny countdown
The discussion and support thread can be found upon XDA-Developers below:
This might be implied to substitute Superuser (when set up), you usage both one or the other. One can not combine them. Statements which this particular breaks Superuser are therefore completely nonsensical.
SEE: A SPECIAL PROCESS is actually NEEDED for the UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT SUCH AS their application, DO *NOT* SIMPLY UNINSTALL that it, one *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
Superuser access administration runs by way of a so named "su binary". Generally there is just one of these at the time. So if one set up SuperSU, your previous superuser access management answer will no extended run. So that if you would like change back: (1) Open which application, as well as search for an option for it in order to set up/update/substitute the "su binary". (2) verify root-utilizing applications tend to be utilizing the superuser answer you prefer. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.
Want to assistance translate SuperSU ? See http://www.getlocalization.com/supersu/ !
DeadTimeX 15 Jun, 2013
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com