Floating Notifications v1.0.2 Unlock v1.0 (Android APK)
Floating Notifications is a new and intuitive way to view your notifications. It can take a notification from any app and present it to you as a floating icon, similar to Facebook chat heads, but for any application. It even works in fullscreen mode (in Games, Youtube etc) and is fully customizable.
Minimum Requirements: Android OS Varies with device
Themes for FN can be found both on the Play Store (search "FN Theme")
FN is not able to make notifications disappear from your status bar. An app cannot dismiss another apps notification.
However, if you want any of your favourite apps to either make their status bar notification disappear when you dismiss the corresponding Floating Notification, or vica versa, you can point them to this page where they can add Floating Notifications integration:
This is NOT Halo. There are no popups of full apps and nor will there ever be. If that is what you are after unfortunately you will not find it here.
- Some Samsung devices might start reading aloud, this is a known Samsung bug, it is not something I can fix however a number of possible fixes can be found here: http://goo.gl/mnzjI And you can see Samsung's response to the issue here
- Swipe keyboard input on some Samsung devices might stop working (typing only), again, this is a known Samsung bug, it is not something I can fix
If you receive no notifications
Do you have other accessibility services enabled? If so disable them, enable Floating Notifications, then re enable them.
Known issues (not caused by this app)
- If you are on 4.2 and using the screen on option, when you phone is locked, instead of the usual screen timeout of 10 – 40 seconds (depending on device) it'll instead use your normal display timeout (the one you set in your display settings) – this could result in battery drain is your normal timeout is long ( >1 min)
- If you are on Sense 5 and using the lock screen option, any touch can unlock the phone, this is a known Sense issue
- Google Now notifications will not appear in this app
- Kik Messenger notifications will not appear in this app
What's New in this version:
- Added option to save remember position on restart
- Added backup/restore option for settings (requires SD Card permission)
- Accessibility type is now configurable
- Max width is now equivalent to screen width (still doesn't work above 600px yet)
- Fixed pinned icons not resizing when icon size is changed
- Fixed some UI issues
Floating Notifications App Screenshots:
if you find this application useful please consider buying the original pro version from market to support the development
Download Floating Notifications v1.0.2 Unlock v1.0 (Android APK)
DeadTimeX 23 Jun, 2013
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com