Zombies, Run! 2 play.google.com.zombiesrun
You tie your shoes, put on your headphones, take your first steps outside. You've barely covered 100 yards when you hear them. They must be close. You can hear every guttural breath, every rattling groan - they're everywhere. Zombies. There's only one thing you can do: Run!
Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. We deliver the story straight to your headphones through orders and voice recordings - and when you get back home, you use the supplies you've collected while running to build and grow your base.
WALK, JOG, OR RUN ANYWHERE
Zombies, Run! works anywhere and at any speed. You can jog in a park, run along a beach, or walk along a trail.
YOU ARE RUNNER 5
Hundreds of lives are counting on you. You've got to rebuild your base from a few shivering survivors into a fortified beacon of civilization by collecting critical supplies and avoiding roving zombie hordes. Can you save them and learn the truth about the zombie apocalypse?
A WORLD OF STORIES
With 30 missions and over 40 runs worth of gameplay, you become the hero in an epic story of humanity's struggle for survival where your running *really* matters - and there's a deeper mystery to be uncovered as well...
YOUR OWN MIXChoose your own custom playlists before you start running: the story unfolds in between your tracks through a series of dynamic radio messages and voice recordings.
INTERVAL TRAINING - WITH ZOMBIES
With our optional 'Zombie Chases' mode, you'll need to increase your speed and work up a sweat if you hear zombies on your tail. That's right - we've made interval training *fun*!
VIEW YOUR RUNS ONLINE WITH ZOMBIELINK
Register with our free ZombieLink service to view and share your runs online, complete with maps (coming very soon), full run history, and the ability to 'play back' zombie chases so you can see how much faster you ran when the living dead were right behind you!
KEEP THE SURVIVORS ALIVEYou automatically collect items like medicine, batteries, and ammo while running - but when you're back home, who needs them more: the soldiers or the doctors? Which buildings need extra defenses? It's up to you - and the bigger your base, the more missions you can play.
- Version 0.9 comes with 23 missions, with 7 supply missions to be released in an upcoming update
- Requires Android 2.2 or above
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- We've brought your base to life! Zombies may attack your base overnight after runs, depending on factors like your defence rating and morale. The good news is that you'll receive gifts from people in the base, who'll give you fresh supplies.
- You'll also be able to update Radio Mode with new segments! That's right - Radio Abel (and Radio New Tomorrow) are back on the air.
- In this version, also:
- -Fixed an error which was causing bases not to sync correctly, or revert back to an earlier state.
Required Android O/S : 2.2+
Maximilian Müller 20 Jul, 2013
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com