Nike+ Running just got even more motivating. Now you can add friends and see how you stack up. Keep tabs on who's logging the most runs and miles, then get out there and beat them.
- From the trail to the treadmill, your phone's GPS and accelerometer accurately record your distance, pace, and time. In-run audio feedback lets you know these metrics at every mile, so you can stay focused on your run.
- No sensor or additional products needed, just grab your phone and go.
- Get in-ear cheers from your friends on Facebook when you broadcast that you've started a run. Tag the friends you ran with and share a map of your route with friends and family.
- Have a song that gets you pumped? Set up PowerSongs to give yourself a boost with the tap of a button.
- Need extra motivation? Add a widget to your phone's home screen to show when you ran last, display your total mileage, and for even quicker access into a run.
- Some features such as Share Run and Cheer Me On require users to be connected to a wireless network for full functionality. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handset Supported – Tested
• Motorola Droid2 Global * HTC ThunderBolt * HTC Incredible2 * HTC My Touch 4G Slide * Samsung Galaxy Nexus * Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy S
Nike+ Running Devices NOT Supported
- All Sony Ericsson Xperia devices
- All LG devices
- Show off your Nike+ Running Level
* You can set your screen color to display your Run Level during runs.
- Improved Pausing
* We've made the pause button bigger — and simpler.
- New Lock Button
* Locking is even easier. Swipe up from the bottom of your screen and you're locked.
jasonalvin38 10 Jul, 2013
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com