LockerPro Lockscreen play.google.com.lockerpro
Try the smartest lock screen for Android !
LockerPro allows you to check your notifications without unlocking your device.
LockerPro monitors notifications coming from any app on your device, and displays them as banners on your lock screen. You can easily swipe them away by swiping them to the left, or launch the notification by swiping to the right.
When your device is unlocked LockerPro provides banner notifications in the top of your screen even when running fullscreen apps so that you don't miss them.
LockerPro also provides a shortcut panel and music playback control. Simply swipe the clock to the right to access the shortcut panel, and to the left to access music playback control.
Contact picture, custom ringtone, quick reply for SMS, direct callback for missed calls, various clock styles, and many other features are available.
What's in this version : (Updated : Jun 5, 2013)
- Updated clocks to display the next alarm
- The last notification will now be displayed on top (also works for grouped notifications)
- Added an option to disable the screen waking up when proximity is detected
- Added an option to display the battery percentage
- Widget panel and shortcut panels settings are not set as default anymore. You may have to check them in the advanced settings.
- Bug fixes
Required Android O/S : 4.0+
Maximilian Müller 05 Jul, 2013
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com