STEINS;GATE is the second collaborative work between 5pb and Nitroplus with a science-fiction/adventure theme.
Released on October 2009 for the Xbox 360, it won the highest Famitsu Award (Japanese video game magazine).
Later, the game was released for the PC & PSP, along with additional merchandise such as spin-off video games, character songs and drama CDs. The series has sold more than 100,000 copies.
An anime adaptation began airing on April 2011, and it is becoming increasingly popular.
The story found in STEINS;GATE is not your usual time traveling fare, but is a "hypothetical science adventure" focused on the structure of time travel itself.
Many of the situations and scientific concepts referred to in the game have been plucked from real science; the story-line is therefore credible and intellectual stimulating for players.
- A suspenseful adventure game based on time travel!
- The story takes place in Akihabara and revolves around science-fiction, touching on subjects such as SERN, John Titor, "IBN5100" PC and more!
- The game features the phone trigger system, optimized for Android. The plot will progress in a specific direction depending upon the player's choices and responses!
- Play as one of 6 characters with various endings for each! (Including one male character)
- Full voice acting!
- More than 30 hours of total game-play!
- Featuring an original plot by Chiyomaru Shikura, character design by huke, gadget design by SH@RP and scenario development by Naokata Hayashi (5pb.)!
Download Steins Gate v.1.0 Android
Size: 1.4 GB
Required android: 2.3 and up
PLAYSTORE Link: here
- Download all files below
- Install apk
- Put data on Sdcard\android\obb\here
- Play the game
beryl raffa 02 Jul, 2013
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com