Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Android Weather comes with different widget sizes, 2×1, 4×1, 4×2 and 4×3 for normal screens, and 5×1, 5×2 and 5×3 for large screens like Galaxy Note and tablets.
Android Weather supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.2 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5×3, 5×2, 5×1 for large screen only and 4×3, 4×2, 4×1 and 2×1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 15 min, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option disable it)
- Localized to English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenï¿½čina, Svenska, Romï¿½nă, 3; 8;ردي ,ا 4;عربية, Franï¿½ais, Hrvatski, Tï¿½rkï¿½e, Čeï¿½tina, Espaï¿½ol, Italiano, Portuguï¿½s, Magyar, Pусский, Polski, Portuguï¿½s(Brasil), Lietuvių kalba, Việt and 中文.
What's New in this version:
More bug fixing
Android Weather & Clock Widget Screenshots:
Download Android Weather & Clock Widget 3.3.1 Android
DeadTimeX 22 Jul, 2013
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com