Zombies, Run! 2 play.google.com.zombiesrun
You tie your shoes, put on your headphones, take your first steps outside. You've barely covered 100 yards when you hear them. They must be close. You can hear every guttural breath, every rattling groan - they're everywhere. Zombies. There's only one thing you can do: Run!
Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. We deliver the story straight to your headphones through orders and voice recordings - and when you get back home, you use the supplies you've collected while running to build and grow your base.
WALK, JOG, OR RUN ANYWHERE
Zombies, Run! works anywhere and at any speed. You can jog in a park, run along a beach, or walk along a trail.
YOU ARE RUNNER 5
Hundreds of lives are counting on you. You've got to rebuild your base from a few shivering survivors into a fortified beacon of civilization by collecting critical supplies and avoiding roving zombie hordes. Can you save them and learn the truth about the zombie apocalypse?
A WORLD OF STORIES
With 30 missions and over 40 runs worth of gameplay, you become the hero in an epic story of humanity's struggle for survival where your running *really* matters - and there's a deeper mystery to be uncovered as well...
YOUR OWN MIXChoose your own custom playlists before you start running: the story unfolds in between your tracks through a series of dynamic radio messages and voice recordings.
INTERVAL TRAINING - WITH ZOMBIES
With our optional 'Zombie Chases' mode, you'll need to increase your speed and work up a sweat if you hear zombies on your tail. That's right - we've made interval training *fun*!
VIEW YOUR RUNS ONLINE WITH ZOMBIELINK
Register with our free ZombieLink service to view and share your runs online, complete with maps (coming very soon), full run history, and the ability to 'play back' zombie chases so you can see how much faster you ran when the living dead were right behind you!
KEEP THE SURVIVORS ALIVEYou automatically collect items like medicine, batteries, and ammo while running - but when you're back home, who needs them more: the soldiers or the doctors? Which buildings need extra defenses? It's up to you - and the bigger your base, the more missions you can play.
- Version 0.9 comes with 23 missions, with 7 supply missions to be released in an upcoming update
- Requires Android 2.2 or above
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- New Features:
- Race missions are now available! You get 3 missions for free (5k, 10k, and 20k) and you can buy a further 3 missions with Race Pack One. These take place towards the end of Season One.
- You can now create add-ons for buildings in Abel Township.
- Corrected a problem when upgrading building with addons
- Fixed crash on a minority of devices when selecting Distance Estimation in Race Missions.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
Required Android O/S : 2.2+
Maximilian Müller 04 Jul, 2013
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com