Meridian Media Player v3.0.11 Pro Unlocked APK
Minimum Requirements: Android OS 1.6 and up
Release Note: Pro features unlocked
Advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders — in ANY DEPTH. Not only one level under /sdcard now.
PlayQ rather than playlists, can handle videos, musics, and their MIXTURE. Also, you can put a folder, an artist, an album or like that into a PlayQ.
- Music tag editing (mp3, flac, ogg, mp4 audio, etc.)
- .srt subtitle support
- Song rating, can synchronize with PC in Pro version
- Play video as music, for your music videos
- Toolkit to rescan SD card, clean media database
- Folder browsing and index browsing
- Customizable tabs
Search keyword: Music Player, Video Player, Meridian Player, PlayQ, Customize, Audiobook
Meridian Media Player Professional version supports these features:
- Can pick local image for album art
- PlayQ-dependent last played position (and resume), sort order, and customizable images.
- When playing, tap on 4×3, 3×4, or 4×4 widget's song title/album/artist to call up rating dialog boxCan set art in a PlayQ.
- Synchronize song ratings with MediaMonkey or Windows Media Player
In toolkit, just tap it.
- 4×4, 4×3, 3×4 widgets with album art
- .lrc file support
For a song named "song.mp3" (or other extensions), name the lrc file "song.lrc" and put it in the same folder, or /sdcard/Lyric. The lyric will show up concurrently.
- Search and Download album art
Or in toolkit tab, one tap to download all missing album arts.
- PlayQ picker
You can select multiple media files by just tapping them once. Do this by long tapping on your PlayQ, then choose "Picker".
- AudioBook PlayQ
Please create an "AudioBook" directory under sdcard (or if you open AudioBook tab it will create one), and put your files in a sub-directory named as the book. Then you will find the auto-generated Audiobook PlayQs in Audiobook tab.
f you don't see the audiobook tab, enable it in MENU -> Preference -> Tabs.
- Sleep timer
When playing music, you can set a timer to auto stop music in specified time.
- Cue music file playing support
Please use Browser tab to tap on the cue file. Also please make sure the path described is correct.
- Subtitle adjustment
You can adjust the text size and color of subtitles in the Preference page.
- Brightness adjusting gesture
Long tap video until you see "Gesture Holding Mode" in the top-right corner, that slide up for lighten, down for darken.
What's New in this version:
No recent changes information
Meridian Media Player Screenshots:
if you enjoy this application please consider buying the original pro version from market to support the development
Download Meridian Media Player v3.0.11 Pro Unlocked APK
DeadTimeX 10 Jul, 2013
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com