Spirit FM Unlocked 2013_06_12 Apk Download
Spirit FM Unlocked 2013_06_12 Apk Download
Existing Adaptation: 2013_06_12
Needs Android: 2.2 and up
Category: Music & Sound
- June 7: purchase switch fix, remove Intel support. Stock HTC 1: Allow Debug-> Audio Focus. Reports blended, Play disabled until good reports.
- Following Apr 4: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=42022800&postcount=6148
- Apr 4: SU enhance, assistance update, Xperia Z, Preset names = plan Service name (globe) or United States/Canadian telephone call letters.
- Galaxy S/S2/S3/Note/Note2, HTC OneXL/S/Evo 4G LTE, Xperia T experimental digital sound: Bluetooth A2DP, report, waveform as well as range visualization.
Spirit FM Radio is actually a proper, tuned, "more than their air" FM radio app. It is NOT a streaming app that needs expensive data plans and drains your battery.
PLEASE NOTE: because of May 5 Im badly in need of time period off with my household etc. I cannot be because available as usual via email. Satisfy attempt to aid yourself to tons of further info, problem-shooting guidelines, and so on. within the 1st posts of my personal XDA thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=13385163
No FM Support: United States/LTE Galaxy S/S2/S3/Note/Note2 and many other people tend to be not capable concerning FM. US carriers are not permitting FM unless they can "monetize" it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=36567961&postcount=5154
Satisfaction assured or perhaps complete refund. Cancel whatever time period on request. Try because long as you need. Their 15 moment guideline will not apply. I have cancelled orders over a 12 months aged, however that's mostly for Light to Unlocked improvements for price difference.
Spirit is mainly for Android fans who "root" & "ROM" their phones. But it additionally functions on numerous inventory, "shop bought" phones, with or with no the inventory FM application.
On supported products, Spirit is actually the only FM application supporting all these electronic sound functions:
- A2DP Bluetooth headset support.
- CD high quality stereo recording.
- Inner Waveform as well as FFT frequency visualization using accurate 5 dB occasions 1 octave grid, off 43 Hz to 22 KHz.
- External visualizers, equalizers as well as results.
Electronic supported on: rooted worldwide Galaxy S/S2/S3/Note/Note2/Player, rooted HTC OneXL/OneS/Evo 4G LTE/Xperia T and more stock Sony 2012-2013 devices.
- Personal & Quick tech support for the almost all devices you have off me, the developer, proprietor and only "worker". For the issues, use Menu-> Test-> e-mail-> Logs & after 20 moments push deliver.
- Digital sound functions on supported devices (see preceding): Bluetooth, Record, Visualization, Equalizer & Effects.
- RDS information display in application, Lock-screen & Notification window. RT, PS, PTY, PI & AF RadioText RT, Plan Website PS, Plan Type PTY, Program ID PI & Alternative Frequency AF.
- Lock-display screen & Wired Headset news Button help for the mute, preset, seek, volume & record.
- Many settings: Audio, UI, AF, electronic & Debug groups.
- Limitless Presets & Preset Lists.
FAQ / Often Requested Concerns: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=31983089
I understand the cost might seem higher, but this might be the niche application having a higher tech support burden. The gracious support of customers maintain Spirit alive and improving.
Just how many other "proper FM Radio" apps are upon Google perform ? Two: 1 for the Galaxy S just and 1 repackaged Motorola application.
The Reason Why ? Simply because Android FM is very difficult. Google doesn't support FM radio and carriers suppress it. Intensive reverse engineering is required. Within the more than 2 many years since Spirit was 1st created, no one else has been "insane" enough to attempt to compete inside this market.
Spirit is not a throwaway game app you perform for a few times. How many hours will you spend listening in order to FM radio within the following some years ?
Just how much can you conserve upon data plans by hearing to complimentary, over their air radio versus streaming ?
When one care regarding app high quality, note CNet article "We're not having to pay enough for the apps": http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=23568502&postcount=2523
Spirit is not really the one time purchase. It's ongoing technical assistance, fixes, new unit help & functions.
I'm one developer and Spirit FM Radio is actually my personal just app as well as earnings. I'm attempting to do the task Google stated they couldn't for the absence concerning creator means.
I personally answer all e-mail or perhaps publish upon my personal XDA thread, normally within 12-24 hours, 7 days a week.
The help can help keep Spirit FM Radio alive as well as improving.
For the plenty concerning additional info, as well as hyperlinks to free test versions, satisfy see my personal XDA thread for the Spirit FM Radio: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=13385163
Many Thanks !
DeadTimeX 13 Jun, 2013
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com