"FINAL FANTASY IV" has finally come to the Android!
The title first debuted in 1991 as the fourth installment in the FINAL FANTASY series. Wildly popular thanks to its unique characters and dramatic storylines, it went on to be ported to many different platforms.
FINAL FANTASY IV was the first title to introduce the Active Time Battle (ATB) system, which has become synonymous with the series. It also saw the introduction of the Augment system, which enabled the transfer of abilities from other characters and gave players an edge in battles.
This iconic title is packed with other amazing features.
- Voice acting for event scenes: Key events unfold with spoken dialogue.
- Deeply emotional portrayals: Characters go through visibly apparent emotional changes.
- A brand new mapping feature: Players start with a completely blank dungeons map, adding an element of the unknown to the mix!
- Jukebox: Players can listen to the game's music anytime they want.
1. First run your file manager and go to:
2. Delete "save.bin"(If theres no such file the go to step 3).
3. Minimize your file manager then run the game and select a new game. Go to the point where you are with Kain and can access the map.
4. Minimize the game and switch to your file manager and copy "save.bin" from SDCard to "ROOT/data/data/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFIV_GP/files/" and overwrite the exisiting file.
5. Set the permission of save.bin to "rw- rw- r--" or like this
X X 0
X X 0
X 0 0
X = check
0 = uncheck
6. Switch to your game again and go to menu>save>title menu
7. Load your game using slot 1(Do not select continue!)
8. Enjoy a brand new [HARD MODE] game (normal would be too easy plus achievements)
- 99 All Augments
- 99 All Consumables
- 99 All Weapons/Armor
- 99 All Tails
- 9968399 Gil
Download Final Fantasy 4 v.1.2.0 Android
Size: 447 MB
Required android: 2.1 and up
PLAYSTORE Link: Here
- Download all files below
- Install apk
- Put data on Sdcard\android\obb\
- Play the game
beryl raffa 14 Jun, 2013
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com